Old May 27th 05, 09:05 PM
Phil DeMayo

On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:40:37 -0400, Reid Goldsborough
wrote:

On the other hand, when you buy a counterfeit coin from someone who
had gotten cheated with it by buying it as authentic, who's willing to
sell it for a small sum of money (or even donate it), that money isn't
going to the person or persons who perpetuated the scam. It's going to
the person who was cheated and who wants to play a part in the effort
to educate consumers about counterfeit fraud. Such as transaction
doesn't support terrorism or the scams of terrorists. It does the
exact opposite by helping to prevent the sale of counterfeits as
authentic in the future.

Hmm...and you had the nads to accuse me of using the "ends justify the
means" argument.

This is one of the reasons why I chuckled when you made that
accusation. Need I mention your wife's eBay account again?