Old July 3rd 03, 05:38 AM
TC

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 23:29:27 -0400, "Tom McFarland"
wrote:

"John O'Brien" wrote in message
Does anyone know what USPS' present position is with respect to the use
of non-denominated stamps on international mail ? Thanks.

I believe that USPS regulations now permit the use of non-denominated stamps
on international mail. I don't recall exactly when the rules were changed,
but it was at least as long ago as the beginning of the 33c first class rate
period. Of course, whether or not your local postal clerk is aware of the
regulation change is a complete crap-shoot. The trickle down effect may
take several generations.

Tom McFarland

Tom :

It is more to do with UPU regulations than USPS regulations.

Blair