Old May 26th 17, 11:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Stamp Collection For Sale (Facebook page)

Here is a Facebook page that I started for selling stamps. I'm just scanning everything, putting it in albums by country and then offering to sell it outright or send it to an Ebay, Etsy or Hipstamp auction. The Facebook page is called "Stamp Collection For Sale" but it is really an accumulation in about 100 cartons. The URL is: https://www.facebook.com/postomphale/
I've maintained 100% positive feedbacks on all platforms including Amazon, Ebay, Hipstamp, etc.