Old March 7th 05, 01:52 PM
amesh \(Mette\)

"Klaus Rampelmann" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
My stamp dealer has told me that Disney has withdrawn their
permission/license (or whatever it may be called) so that no new
stamps will be issued. I don't know if that information is correct,
perhaps you should check it out.

If that's true, prices on these stamps will rise considerably!

Mette

"Steve Frazer" wrote in message
Hi,

My daughter is collecting Disney stamps and is interested in having them
sent to her as they are issued. Is there some easy way to do this? How
much of a premium would you have to pay for such a service?

Any help is appreciated.

btw clicking reply won't work so I'll only see replies to the group.