Old March 6th 05, 07:54 PM
Roger Smith

"Steve Frazer" wrote in message
Hi,

My daughter is collecting Disney stamps and is interested in having them
sent to her as they are issued. Is there some easy way to do this? How
much of a premium would you have to pay for such a service?

Any help is appreciated.

btw clicking reply won't work so I'll only see replies to the group.
--

Steve Frazer

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve_frazer/index.html
(updated Jan 31 '05)

Steve

I am not sure how you get copies of all Disney stamps at the moment, or even
how you know when new ones are issued.

You can increase the likelihood of picking most of them up by subscribing to
a new issue service, some of which will send out stamps conforming to
particular themes as well as those from countries required by the
subscriber.

The only new issue service that I am acquainted with in the UK is Benhams of
Folkestone, and you can do no harm to contact them on 01303 226777. Expect
to pay about twice face value, with a minimum price usually applying to low
value items.

Best regards, Roger