Old April 23rd 17, 08:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Default TECH. wurlitzer C110 cassette jukebox help please

Well, this c110 now plays as it should (almost) after the new belts (thanks John), some lube and a little coaxing . The heads are mirror like and the pinch roller was still black, no brown tape line on it, just a little old dirt on the capstans (now clean). I don't think this was ever used. Everything inside was very clean (save for some dust). This was bought new in the crate in '72 and put into a house, never on location!
The one small problem I have is with deck (side)2 player. at the end of the tape (after fwd), the motor does not stop and eject the tape (most of the time), I have to cancel it to complete the cycle. Tape (side 1) is fine. The manual does not seem to cover this problem. Any ideas how to correct this (make it more sensitive)? All else works as it should after 45 years sitting unused? Thank you, Rick