Old March 16th 09, 03:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default Next Mont Blanc?

On Mar 15, 1:56*pm, Ed wrote:
I finally purchased a Mont Blanc after all these years of trying other
pens. *In my opinion, it really is something special. *I got the
Chopin model. *Now I am thinking of getting another one later this
year. *Any suggestions? *I want to keep the price out of the
stratosphere, but would be willing to spend a few hundred dollars and
maybe up to 5 or 6 hundred.

Thanks-
Ed

Hi Ed,

Personally, I like the E.A. Poe for it's classic styling and
convenient size (~that of a MB146). If you head over to www.fountainpennetwork.com
you'll find user reviews of pretty much every MB fountain pen ever
made, most complete with copious pictures.

Hope to see you over there!