Old December 31st 05, 01:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default LAMY cartridges and PARKER fountain pens

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:44:54 -0500, "icoteraz"
wrote:

Does anyone know if LAMY cartridges would fit PARKER fountain pens?

Well, the other way around ... I do know for sure, that Parker
pistons/ink converters do fit Lamy pens.

I've been told Parker cartridges fit Lamy pens.

So, I guess that for whatever reason you want to use Lamy cartridges
on Parker pens, I'm inclined to say they very just might fit your
bill!

Regards,
JBR