Old January 11th 05, 04:29 PM

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:09:13 -0700, Ernst Zundholz
wrote:

A WARNING TO ALL, about the upcoming Edmonton Stamp Show.
AVOID, and you will not have your material STOLEN, as has been
happening regularly the past few years!!

Just ask Bob Kane of central B.C., for his comments as published in
APS!!

Troll.

Go find something else to do instead of playing stamp cop. you do a
poor job of it.

Droll troll.

Wait! I just hear another stamp show has as many thieves! I'll fill
you in privately, via e-mail as to not disturb the neighbors here.

If you don't get a response from me in 5 minutes, please start without
me.

Very droll troll.