Old September 29th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Default My stats; anyone else keep them?

Ok, went over my sent to list (separate from my addresses); just a
list of names in red (RTS) Green (Successes) and black (no response)

Here's the stats folks and it's not pretty.

August 1st-September 30th 2006 requests:

Total sent out: 70
RTS: 3 4% RTS rate but still early
Successes: 8 11% success rate but still early to tell
Still out the 59 84% still out there (FINGERS CROSSED)

To be sent first week October 2006: 15
Then I'll start researching Star Wars again.

Jan 1st 2006-August 30th, 2006 sent out 90 so grand total 160 so far.
I hope to bring it to 200 before the end of the year. This is about
1/4 of years past what I was sending out.

Jan -Aug successes 32 totaling 20 percent success rate. NOT good.
Lowest in years. RTS's: 8 totaling 5% leaving 75% of my letters
UNANSWERED.

Is it time to throw it in? I am thinking I will quit the hobby by
Christmas/Dec 31st. Thinking of taking the money I usually spend on
the hobby to play the stock market and see how well I do there; and
see which one is more worth it! If I say in, I will probably lower my
requests even more. We'll see how I feel by the end of the year.