Old January 31st 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default Want To Trade - Again ... Updated List

e wrote:
In article , Edwin Johnston wrote:

e wrote:
In article , Edwin Johnston

wrote:
e wrote:
In article , Edwin Johnston
wrote:
I'll trade a circulated silver dime for each of any of these circulated
silver war nickels:

1942-P
1943-DS
1944-DS
1945-PD
*1938-D (non silver)

or a circulated silver dime for each two of any of these circulated
Jeffersons (or five for a silver quarter!):

1946-S
1948-S
1949-S
1950
1951-DS
1955
how many war nickels you want?
i may have some of the others as well.
I just need a single of each one listed. (e.g. 1-1945 Philadelphia,
1-1945 Denver)
Cheers!
t100rathotmaildotcom

i'm sure you can figure it out....

I dropped a line but no response yet. Hopefully I figured it out correctly.

no, i guess not.

try again...

Tried again by clicking on it and sending, but no response to that either.
Try me: