Old September 25th 11, 06:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Charlie Nudo's legacy...Potty-Tank "GTO"

Hey, Rick...good to see you. Been awhile since the Eisenhower Farm
catch! HAHA! Man, he sure caught onto that quick, yeah?

For some reason the link doesnt' seem to come up to anything, but I'll
figure it out. I understand Noodles has been a bad, bad boy again,
which is only to be expected. Life must be boring now that GE
eliminated his job and he's on unemployement. Maybe he's active in
Tea 'Tard politics now! Who knows? Who really CARES??

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:25:36 -0700 (PDT), Kayak 44
wrote:

http://www.classmates.com/yearbooks/...ew?yearbookId=
=3D84531