Old August 13th 04, 08:53 PM
fon

Great story Craig. I've been a massive fan of alice for years. Looking
forward to his next lot of UK shows. Does he sign TTM

Fon
"CraigAK62" wrote in message
Yesterday I had backstage passes for Alice in Sandusky. Said our hellos

and he
signed my Eyes of Alice Cooper vinyl LP and a Kerrang with him on the

cover
from '86. After the meet and greet went to the hotel with some friends to

hang
out in Calico's room with her, Ryan Roxie (guitar), and Chuck Garrick

(bass).
I missed the party the nite before in Columbus bc I had to go home and

that was
supposedly a real blast. What can you do? It's cool to be able to hang

out
and have people remember you from year to year. That's all I got.

Craig