Old February 20th 05, 09:10 AM
DeserTBoB

On 19 Feb 2005 10:58:19 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

yeh, when your wife ****canned your AIDS-y ass for a real man snip

....like you'd know what a "real man" is, Noodles?

didn't waste all his money on sensing foil and ****ty country and Heino
8-tracks- you went ****ing berserk here on this NG and attacked
everyone in sight for a couple years- taking out your personal marital
problems on strangers in this hobby. snip

More projection from Noodles, part of him continuing (and worsening)
mental illness. The archives make this quite clear.

You are one ****ed up jerk, and
no amount of sudden mannerly ass-kissing will make up for it- you owe
everyone in the hobby and this NG an apology first, for acting like
such a weasley dickweed back then. And someday, you and I will meet
face to face- I guarantee you won't like it much. snip

Why won't he, because you fart all the time? You're disgusting enough
from 2500 miles away, Noodles. Who'd want to be in the same room with
you??

Maybe next week,
maybe next year, maybe 10 years from now...so keep looking over your
back. I have not forgotten. snip

You delusional ****bag, you can't remember your name half the time.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.