Old December 5th 10, 11:55 PM
nicoles nicoles is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinballUK View Post
Hi All. I've recently joined this group. I'm looking to sell my Burgie
flying saucer as mentioned above. One of six made and this one
featured in the Spice Girls video "Say you'll be there". It is fully
working and in very good condition. Is anybody interested in
purchasing it? I am in the UK but can arrange shipping worldwide,
thanks.
I would like to purchase a Burgie Flying Saucer display . . . do you still have it?
Thanks