Old August 15th 15, 01:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rowe Ami R-81 selector fault

Hi there, my Rowe R-81 "Moondrops" jukebox seems to be doing a strange thing and I am wondering if someone can give some advice. Each time I select record 146 the carousel scans to 147 and plays that record. The digital display button counter says 146 but the actual record playing is 147. And even more bizarre is that it seems to do this in winter rather than summer. I have cleaned the encoder wheel and the fault is still occurring. I also did notice a black and red wire from the memory unit to the encoder had unstuck so I just slipped it back in without soldering. Still no change in the selector fault. Can anyone help please?

Cheers Shannon

Adelaide, South Australia