Old July 27th 05, 10:13 AM
Bio Fuel Researcher

Default Donation request for a Bio-Fuel Project

Dear Patron,

I am an independent Bio-fuel researcher. I have presently done a huge
amount of theoretical research. The next step for me is to set up a
small pilot plant to manufacture bio diesel from edible and non-edible
vegetable oils. For this I need roughly around $16000. My current
financial condition is not good. My only hope is kindhearted souls such
as you for a small donation.

I request you to contribute a small amount as a donation (even $5 will
be greatly appreciated) in helping me further this dream project of
mine. I repeat even $5 is fine. If you can kindly send it to my PAYPAL
account at I will be really grateful. I
will keep you informed about the progress that I make.

Thanking you in advance,

Yours truly,

Bio-Fuel Researcher