Old July 31st 03, 06:07 AM
Pierre Courtiade

= Eric (from Seattle, hometown of Starbucks)

Bob (from Vancouver, home of Vancouverites)

He he he !!!!!!!

May be WW III is going to take place on the wertern US / Canada border
???
:-))))

BTW, I had to wait until my first trip to North America (in 1970) to
discover what is a Doughnut / Donut !
In France it is still quite hard nowadays to find this kind of holed
greasy thing ;-)

Fortunately we can buy for 1 Euro (about 1 USD) at *any* Café or
Boulangerie (Bakery) very nice "Croissants", *very* greasy as well, but
here it comes from *real* butter coming from *real* milk !

Content guaranteed 99 % cholesterol ;-)
May be it is why the Croissants are so delicious ?
;-)

I don't recall of a French stamp specifically showing croissants ; but I
think there is one which displays a Baguette and may be a croissant as
well.
I have to check that later on.

Pierre
(at 7 am, heading for the local boulangerie)