Old January 9th 08, 06:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default Fox caught rigging focus groups

Rupert Murdoch got caught with his pants down this time. With "Faux
News" sliding in the Neilsen's, it won't be long until Rupee unloads
it, just like he did the LA Dodgers after he screwed them all up.

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 05:45:15 -0800 (PST), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
Names" wrote:

Wow, I don't think we all had intended to make today about Fox. But
damn, if they don't provide the material.

They've shown their true colors to all Democrats, Ron Paul supporters,
Huckabee supporters, etc. Everyone is simply beginning to realize they
are corporate whores who support one political party because it
forwards their business agenda and the wealth of the owner/executives.

That's why they have no time for anti-war candidates like Ron Paul or
religious conservatives who've raised taxes like Huckabee. Everyone's
finally catching on. It's going to be an exciting year...

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/video/#73083