Old September 14th 05, 01:10 PM
dc

Default ANTIQUE WOOD DOLL CARRIAGE CIRCA 1890 FOR SALE

ANTIQUE WOOD DOLL CARRIAGE, Wood with the original very dark green
paint, black wire wheels. Carriage is all original and is really very
amazing,The carriage is circa 1890, and the size 23"X26" Please feel
free to ask questions Please email for nmore info and pictures.
Please visit my web page where I am selling a large part of my
collection of Antique & Vintage Teddy Bears, Steiff & Schuco Animals,
Antique & Vintage Christmas items icluding Aluminum Christmas trees and
color wheels, dolls, toys, collectables and
nostalgia as well as antiques. Please bookmark the page and drop by
often as I will be changing the page frequently due to limited space and
to keep you interested. Thank you for your interest Teddy Bears Etc
http://www.colba.net/~bearetc/teddybearsetc.htm