Old September 6th 04, 01:48 AM
Dale Gann

Default 1989 Upper Deck BaseBall Set For Sale

1989 Upper Deck Baseball Set For Sale. Make a reasonable offer, I may take
it. Complete hand collated set; 1989 Upper Deck Baseball Set (All 800 Cards
per set). The cards grade out at (MT/NRMT) overall. I am a set builder and
built this extra hand collated set. The only reason I am selling these cards
is because I want to get enough money to finish up my earlier 1970's Era
sets.

The top two cards; Griffey RC & Randy Johnson RC in this set are in GREAT
SHAPE, see for yourself as you view the pix.

http://www.geocities.com/horsepotato...9UpperDeck.JPG

This set books for $100 per my latest Beckett of Feb 2003.

If you have any questions or want any more/different pixs, just contact me
on email at

Thanks,

Dale

EBAY Name- Horsepotatoe