Old April 6th 04, 02:14 AM
Bob Ingraham

4/5/04 5:05 PM

"Amy Ridder" wrote:

Have above described stamp in mint condition.
See picture at
http://www.usps.com/images/stamps/95/prirty95.gif
Has been sitting in desk drawer since priority mail increased
in price. Will this sell for much more than face value?
Haven't seen it for sale on eBay (past or present).
Thx for any market insight.

- AR

Greetings Ms. Ridder.
.
A good Scott Catalogue can give you an rough idea, maybe. My 2003 shows
$5.25 unused. Look at #2544. Personally, I would say $3 to $3.25, but . .
. I don't make a living selling stamps.

Nor do I sell stamps, but I my experience is that few if any dealers would
purchase a single "common" stamp for anywhere near catalogue value or even
at face value. Dealers by and large buy accumulations and collections, not
single stamps.

Bob

.
Is your stamp dated "1995" or "1996"?
.
Respectfully,

Gordon Lee
Great Fritain Royal Memorabilia & Unchallenged Useless Stamps Emporium
If at first you don't succeed, don't go skydiving ... try stamp collecting
instead.