Old January 6th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default New U.S. $100 Bill

Hi,
This is totally off topic but I want to ask something.
If you go to the link below and just above the guys opening a box you
will see the following:

................workforce or make all sorts of cuts [that] diminish
the value of our company ........................

What is the reason for putting the 'that' in square brackets? Was it
not in the original stuff that the writer of the page is quoting form?
Did they change 'which' to 'that' perhaps?

Perhaps I need a life worring about such things

Thanks.
http://craneinsider.blogspot.com/sea...ican%20History

JH