Old October 18th 08, 01:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Dave Walker

Default Wanting To Buy A "New" Player...

Hey gang,

I've been collecting 8's for a few years now, and I've been through a
couple of players since that time. I've had a few bad experiences
with buying players off eBay, and stumbled upon a site that sells
reconditioned, "like new" machines. Has anyone had any experience in
dealing with this guy? Here's the scoop:

http://www.barrys8trackrepair.com/index.html

The stuff he has for sale seems a little pricey, but I understand the
time and work involved in getting these things back to their original
performance... Nonetheless, any help or comments would by MUCH
appreciated before I decide to take the plunge...

Thanks!

-Dave