Old September 27th 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Kelly Lynn Smith

Default Online Reborning Classes

I am currently offering two Online Reborning Classes. The first is
for Puppi by Hildegard Gunzel, the second is for Kyoko by Sebilla
Bos.

How does class work?

Once a student pays via Pay Pal, they are sent a welcome message. I
send out the FULL list of supplies needed several weeks prior to the
start of class so that students have time to order everything needed.
On the start date, Lesson One is posted and then each week a new
lesson is posted and that link is sent to each of the students.

The class lessons are up 24/7 and the students can log in at their
convenience to access the material. I also have the Bulletin Board
available for any questions and I check that several times a day and
post replies. Students do NOT have to be online at a certain time.
There are NO tests and NO mandatory participation.

To see a sample page, please go to Courtesy Guest Page Instructions
http://www.angelsunawares.net/puppiad.html#anchor-one
We recommend the use of Firefox (which may be downloaded free) for
viewing the password protected page but instructions are given for IE
7

(Please note that actual lessons will include many more photos and
videos.)

More information and registration at:
http://www.angelsunawares.net/