Old August 6th 08, 08:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default ATTN: All FPN Whiners!

"The Drunken Lord" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 17:34:20 -0700 (PDT), kurt
wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:51 pm, Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote:
kurt wrote:
I guess so haven't been called a pedophile or rumored that I wanted
the downfall of FPN lately. Wish I knew who the person was that did
that but I guess I shall never know. I can only guess.

Well, I'm glad you're around.

--
_Deirdre web:http://deirdre.net blog:http://dsmoen.livejournal.com/
"Memes are a hoax! Pass it on!"

Thanks, I am trying to keep active in collecting but honestly most of
the pens I see out there don't make me want to buy. Wish they would
come out with something in the $200 range that is a good out of the
box writer. Then again asking for a out of the box writer at all is a
hope for some.

Goddamn, dude, are you more interested in fine jewelry or good writing
pens?

It doesn't matter because this group is alt.collecting.pens-pencils, not
alt.good-writing.pens-pencils. Kurt is free to spend his money however he
pleases and is welcome to talk about any type of pen or pencil just like
everybody else.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.