Old March 9th 05, 10:20 PM
joe

Default Mon/Tues, 3/8-9/05

Well, a slow down from last week, so decided to wait to see if I got
anything today. The smiling mail guy dropped off 1 on both days for me,
even though the temperature has dropped down here. Feels like winter
doesn't want to leave us. But a lot nicer than you guys up North. Here's
what he dropped off for me:

NFL
Adams, Brent, 3615 Parkmont Ct, Norcross, GA 30092-4521, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.

MLB
Phillips, Dave, 12 Upper Whitmoor Dr, Saint Charles, Mo 63304-0541, retired
umpire, 2 signed IC's, I sent, and a short, signed note.

Hope everyone had a great couple of days,

Joe