Old March 9th 04, 01:22 AM
Mysch57

Thank you, Bruce!

"Bruce Hickmott" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:12:46 GMT, "Mysch57" is

alleged
to have written:

Greetings to everyone! I'm another lurker-for-months who has enjoyed
reading the postings here. Since this topic is current, I thought I'd

chime
in.

I live in Aurora, Colorado, near the Denver Mint and not too far from the
ANA. I've been collecting mainly circulated pocket change and coins

gleaned
from bank rolls for about 20 years. I started collecting not even

realizing
that groups (clubs or such online offerings as RCC) existed.

My collection includes:
All the modern denominations with Ikes and Kennedys being my favorites.
Mint and Proof sets.
Silver Eagles - what a beautiful coin!

I've asked a couple of questions here and gotten good replies. The

postings
are thoughtful and responses are informed. I'm learning a lot from all

of
you on such topics as bidding on eBay, cleaned coins, proper storage

*sigh*
and other educational necessities. I'm working on learning to grade in
order to upgrade some of the collection.

Are there other folks here from my neck o' the high plains? If so, I'd
enjoy hearing from you. I'd like to know about shows, clubs, and such in
the area.

Mysch

Welcome aboard!

Bruce