Old October 5th 04, 07:20 AM
Chuck Swisher

"Jack Harrell" wrote in message
Which companies will do a free nib exchange for you?

As far as I know, all of the following companies that we deal with offer
free nib exchanges (some may charge for return shipping). Here's just a
partial listing:

Parker
Sheaffer
Waterman
Rotring
Pelikan
Bexley
Stipula
Conway Stewart
Conklin
Delta
Cross

I haven't heard of any of the companies that we deal with refuse to exchange
a nib as long as the pen is new. Besides, if you buy a pen from us (and
most pen retailers) you can return it within 2 weeks for a replacement if
you're not happy with the way it writes. I would be very interested in
knowing what companies "don't" offer free nib exchanges.

Best wishes,

Chuck Swisher -

Swisher Pens, Inc. -
www.swisherpens.com

Tele: (757) 471-7445, TF: 1-888-340-7367, Fax: (757) 925-2787