Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: seancalla
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 16, 01:21 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By seancalla
Hi is the trip relay and trip solenoid operating...

Hi
is the trip relay and trip solenoid operating when the carriage scans past the selection
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 16, 10:15 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By seancalla
Hi could you post a photo or email a photo of the...

Hi
could you post a photo or email a photo of the control unit, I think there is a fusible resistor (ceramic type) on the unit which can open at its wire lead but can be resoldered, I know I had a...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 20th 16, 11:26 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By seancalla
Hi If its a digital system, check out the opto...

Hi
If its a digital system, check out the opto unit on the carriage, may need to be cleaned or replaced you should see the numbers counting up and down as the carriage scans, also check the...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 20th 16, 11:46 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By seancalla
Thanks for the info John

Thanks for the info John
Forum: Juke Boxes October 19th 16, 04:23 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By seancalla
NSM Hit B jukebox

Hi
Hi
Had this machine working, it’s a nsm hit B 60 record jukebox from 1974. Now having a problem with selections. Records A1 to J! select and play ok and selections P6 to V6 also play, but when I...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 10th 12, 04:00 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By seancalla
Rockola 432

Hi
I have a rockola 432 which works ok except that the record basket seems to be out of alignment with the wobble plate-read out arm, for example the first record which is A1, when this is selected...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6