Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mark Bardell[_3_]
Forum: General Discussion June 12th 09, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Ebay Buyer / Seller to not do any business with

I have just received another negative from buyer GOODPOSTALHISTORY ( who is
also a seller as well ). I mailed out a package to him on May 16th. I
receive an email from him a couple of days ago...
Forum: Marketplace June 3rd 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Commonwealth Definitive Sets MNH & Other WW MNH Sets

--
I am just beginning to liquidate one of my customers' approval businesses.

I'm starting with a large selection of British Commonwealth Definitive sets,
together with other worldwide sets and...
Forum: Marketplace April 29th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
US starting at 99c Including #834 & #1053 MNH Blocks of 4

--
I currently have a nice selection of early US plateblocks including the
Coolidge and Hamilton blocks. Also a bunch of other material all starting at

I am currently breaking down a large estate, much of which was stored on
Vario pages. I'm listing one country lots and area lots starting at $9.50
with no reserve. Many of these collections should...
Forum: Marketplace March 27th 09, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Looking for Estates / Collections Etc to buy - Cash Paid.

I am looking for any philatelic material to purchase, it can be a single
country collection in one album, a worldwide collection in several albums or
a complete estate in a whole room. I'm in...
Forum: Marketplace March 17th 09, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Many Ebay Items Starting at 99c

Much of my material is now started at 99c with no reserve. Better from US
and Canada.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcobbie10QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

Also looking to buy...
Forum: Marketplace February 20th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Germany WWII Propaganda Covers Etc. ....

I will be listing a nice array of WWII paraphenalia later this afternoon on
Ebay under ID Cobbie10.
A selection of covers and postcards, most of which have some relation to
Hitler. Check my items...
Forum: Marketplace January 27th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
US C1-C6 MNH / GB 1d Black x 2 / GB 2d Blue #2 4 Margin On Ebay....

I've recently listed a complete set of C1-C6 MNH Airmails for the US. 2 x 1d
Blacks and a superb 1840 2d Blue with four margins.

Tomorrow will be listing GVI Falkland Island Sets MH, together with...
Forum: General Discussion January 23rd 09, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
GB 1964-1994 Presentation Packs

I have a question regarding these. I've just bought a complete collection of
packs from GB. They are all in a PP album however, whoever purchased them,
removed the plastic covers from each pack...
Forum: Marketplace January 22nd 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Scott Internationals Starting $9.90

I'm currently listing a nice selection of Scott Internationals, all starting
at $9.90 with no reserve. Some with many stamps, some with hardly any.

Also a nice range of cheaper items starting at...
Forum: Marketplace December 7th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Quality MNH Canada and Japan

A huge MH / MNH Japan stock currently being broken down. Catalog value will
exceed 2,000,000 JPY once all lots are listed. Much early material in blocks
etc. First 60 lots already listed, the rest...
Forum: General Discussion December 6th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 10
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Which scanner?

I also use the CanoScan Lide90 and find it perfect for what I require.

Mark.

www.cobbiestamps.com

------------------------------------

"John Ray" wrote in...
Forum: Marketplace December 5th 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
US Large FDC lot 1954-1965 Incl FLUEGEL

A large accumulation of cacheted First Day Covers from 1954-1965 - 1419 in
total including 161 Fluegel covers which individually sell for...
Forum: Marketplace December 5th 08, 12:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Quality MNH Canada and Japan

I am currently listing some quality MNH early Canada and will be, over the
next few days, listing some very desirable early MH and MNH Japan.

http://tinyurl.com/5ec2p6

--
Forum: Marketplace November 20th 08, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 4

Because the site below - stampcollectingauctions.com - shows auctions that
are currently running on Ebay.

These auctions are not from the person who posted they link to random
auctions on Ebay...
Forum: Marketplace November 17th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Rare & Hard to Find Stamps

--
What use is this site ??????

All it does is link to auctions that are currently running on Ebay.

"sashadro" wrote in message
Forum: Marketplace November 11th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Canada, GB & German States on Delcampe

--
I have a wide range of GB, Canada and German States listed over on Delcampe,
all at very good starting prices :

http://www.delcampe.net/stores/cobbie10
Forum: Marketplace November 5th 08, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
MNH Modern Japan and MNH Marshall Islands

New listings today of MNH Modern Japan in lots of around 5000 JPY face,
starting at $9.90 and also Marshall Islands starting at 60% face...
Forum: Marketplace September 25th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Macao / Macau Superb Mint Collection On Ebay

I am currently breaking down a Macau collection and listing on Ebay.
The collection is very much complete through to 1951 including many hard to
find stamps.
Overall catalog value is in excess of...
Forum: Marketplace August 21st 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Suberb Quality USA MH/MNH

In listings tomorrow and Saturday will be some superbly centered MNH
Washingtons and Franklins, including a good selection of coils. All, again,
are MNH.

--

"Mark Bardell"...
Forum: Marketplace August 21st 08, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace

From this afternoon I will be listing some superb early USA including much
MNH material.

Amongst highlights will be Presidential series $1 - $5 MNH plateblocks.
Trans Mississippi 5c MNH. Low value...
Forum: Marketplace August 15th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
New Caledonia Censored Covers Ex Mayer on Ebay

--
I have just recieved a further consignment from this collection including
stamps, covers and proofs and have started listing them.

Some wonderful items included with some very scarce covers...
Forum: Marketplace August 5th 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Mark Bardell[_3_]
Canada Bluenose Set MNH P.O. Fresh

--
Only three days to go on this set - I really do not believe you will see a
better set. None of the stamps have been in contact with one another. They

I currently have Michel catalogs listed, the Germany isn't in colour but
some of the others are.

See Ebay user ID COBBIE10.

Mark.

--
Forum: Marketplace August 2nd 08, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0

You may want to add ID "tio200" to your BBL's.

He bought a selection of Vario pages from me. I had described them as new
( which the majority of them were as I'd taken them straight from the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43