Showing results 1 to 25 of 120
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Coins February 16th 09, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I know this is getting annoying, but, I have another questionabout the possible reissue of the $500 bill.

Why make it easier for the drug dealers?

Why worry about drug dealers when its a war that can not be won? As I
said, lets worry about the good people who will benefit...
Forum: Coins February 15th 09, 07:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I know this is getting annoying, but, I have another questionabout the possible reissue of the $500 bill.

By all means, send the president a letter. Better make it a threatening
one, just to get his attention!

You idiot. I would never threaten the President of the United States.
Unlike you, I have...
Forum: Coins February 15th 09, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
I know this is getting annoying, but, I have another question aboutthe possible reissue of the $500 bill.

Okay,

I know I've asked similar to the same question a million times, so,
lets make it a million and one, shall we?

Okay, I just got done reading the monthly BEP report that they cover
on Wheres...
Forum: Coins February 15th 09, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
eBay sellers making a killing on rolls of 2009 Lincoln cents

On Feb 14, 7:43*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
PC wrote:

Forum: Coins February 7th 09, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
My reply from NAMA on redsigned $2s and Halves

Okay,

I have some news to report (even for those who don't care) I sent this
letter, along with my three legislation bills:

To the President of NAMA,

Hi,
Forum: Coins February 1st 09, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Owning a 1,000 Ounce Silver Bar

Hey,

I once read that, if you buy a 1,000 ounce silver bar, you must report
it to the IRS. But now, I found a site that says, you only have to
report to the IRS if you sell your 1,000 ounce silver...
Forum: Paper Money February 1st 09, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Value of a 1963A $10 bill, and 1974 $20 bill?

Hey,

I've been holding onto an old 1963A $10 bill that I got from my friend
at my local 7 Eleven, and was wondering if it was worth anything. The
$10 bill is a star note serial number G08206908* The...
Forum: Coins February 1st 09, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Value of a 1963A $10 bill, and 1974 $20 bill?

Hey,

I've been holding onto an old 1963A $10 bill that I got from my friend
at my local 7 Eleven, and was wondering if it was worth anything. The
$10 bill is a star note serial number G08206908* The...
Forum: Coins January 16th 09, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
My "Famous Dogs" legislation rewritten

Bruce,

You said that you want to see "my" proposals, and not other people's,
so, here goes. I rewrote the legislation, so that the half dollar stay
the same size, but just a redesign of what is...
Forum: Coins January 16th 09, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Check out this Half Dollar Redesign proposal

On Jan 14, 6:38*pm, "RWF" wrote:
"Dave Allured" wrote in message

The U.S. needs to drop the paper $1 and $2...
Forum: Coins January 14th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Check out this Half Dollar Redesign proposal

On Jan 13, 6:28*pm, wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:13*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

Bruce Remick wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Coins January 14th 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Coins used to cover toppless female model nipples

On Jan 13, 10:42*am, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
Hello

On the story below.

Can anyone find a photo of the toppless
model with her nipples covered with coins?

I...
Forum: Coins January 14th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Check out this Half Dollar Redesign proposal

On Jan 13, 9:13*am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
Bruce Remick wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 13th 09, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
A 50 state bird $1 coin series?

http://www.coinworld.com/news/090902/news-1.asp

All this, and you think my Famous Dogs proposal is so odd? If you ask
me, the state bird proposal was even more ridiculous.
Forum: Coins January 13th 09, 12:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
Check out this Half Dollar Redesign proposal

http://www.petitiononline.com/trhalfd/petition.html

To: President George W. Bush
Theodore Roosevelt was one of the greatest men to ever hold the office
of President of the United States. He is the...
Forum: Coins January 11th 09, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Would the vending industry benefit in any way, from $200, $500,and $1,000 bills?

Maybe when the Amero is foisted upon us they will match the Euro,
which has upper denominations of 200 and 500. *: )

-beaumon-

What exactly is this "Amero" currency I've recently heard...
Forum: Coins January 11th 09, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Would the vending industry benefit in any way, from $200, $500, and$1,000 bills?

Hey,

I just made a topic about writing to NAMA, and I'm sending them a
letter, and a copy of the three bills I am proposing to Congress,
looking for support. But I had a question.

Is there any way...
Forum: Coins January 11th 09, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Half Dollar size

Guys,

I asked this before, but, not really diretly. Is it a good idea to
propose changing the size, color, and thickness of the half dollar
coin, in my dog proposal? Or should I just rewrite the...
Forum: Coins January 7th 09, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Does anyone here know where I can find a money artist?

On Jan 6, 9:39*pm, Padraic Brown wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 23:23:43 -0800 (PST), wrote:
I asked this before, but got no replies. Is there anywhere you...
Forum: Coins January 6th 09, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
About my "Famous Dogs" Half Dollar Redesign idea

On Jan 5, 10:45*pm, "Jim Menning" wrote:
wrote in message

Please...
Forum: Coins January 6th 09, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
About my "Famous Dogs" Half Dollar Redesign idea

On Jan 5, 2:12*pm, "Jim Menning" wrote:
"Jon Purkey" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Coins January 5th 09, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
The answer to getting halves, $2 bills and $1 coins circulating?

On Jan 4, 9:38*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 4, 9:21 am,...
Forum: Coins January 5th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
The answer to getting halves, $2 bills and $1 coins circulating?

On Jan 4, 9:21*am, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
wrote in message

I have really...
Forum: Coins January 4th 09, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
The answer to getting halves, $2 bills and $1 coins circulating?

I have really been thinking about this, and I also touched the subject
on another thread, but I wanted to create one directed solely on what
most people consider "odd money".

I really think that the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 120