Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 1.25 seconds.
Forum: Coins November 29th 07, 10:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins, rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
New UK two pound coin in circulation

On Nov 29, 9:24 am, "note.boy" wrote:

The Royal's £1 note is seldom seen in circulation as the shops prefer to use
the £1 coin, I was told this when I asked at a...
Forum: Coins September 4th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

Those are images of a single coin at roughly 500 x 500. I wouldn't
have a problem with that, either. My comment was based on trying to
get a decent image, by scanner or camera, on a row of...
Forum: Coins September 4th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

On Sep 4, 1:48 am, tony cooper wrote:
On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:09:33 GMT, "note.boy"

wrote:
I have never managed to get a good...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 07, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

On Sep 3, 9:26 pm, wrote:
On Sep 3, 9:18 pm, wrote:

Sorry, I haven't got the hang of the modern software yet. The two
immages should be...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

On Sep 3, 9:18 pm, wrote:
Sorry, I haven't got the hang of the modern software yet. The two
immages should be as follows

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"img...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

Sorry, I haven't got the hang of the modern software yet. The two
immages should be as follows

http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"img...
Forum: Coins September 3rd 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
scanner or camera?

Not necessarily. I use both a camera and scanner to photograph
coins. My scanner is sitting on the desk beside me. I just switch it
on, put a coin on the glass plate, scan it via my photo...
Forum: Coins August 6th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
ANCIENT ROMAN COIN OF: LICINIUS I, AE FOLLIS

On Aug 6, 6:17 am, "
wrote:
I would like some more information on this coin a recently bought.

Forum: Coins July 14th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Help with identifying oriental coins

Thanks for this latest info. Very interesting! Could I ask whether
you could could send me by direct email a scan of the relevant page(s)
from Scholten? I have been unable to find anything about...
Forum: Coins July 13th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Help with identifying oriental coins

I have now got some better pictures of the Pulicat VOC 2 cash coin.
They can be seen...
Forum: Coins July 11th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Help with identifying oriental coins

Sorry I tried replying by email, but the message was bounced back.
Please send me an email with your correct address.
Forum: Coins July 10th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Help with identifying oriental coins

I have had these two coins lurking in my "odds and ends" collection
for many years now, but finally want to find out a bit more about
them. Could anybody identify them for me or direct me to a...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12