Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Arnold Quarry
Forum: Autographs June 29th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Baseball question

Have you ever heard of Christy Mathewson? A single signed Mathewson sold
for $162,000 at auction earlier this spring.

"Sue H" wrote in...
Forum: Coins June 28th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Arnold Quarry
got a bunch of nice stuff up...

"justicecow" wrote in message
yeah....you're right. I haven't sold in a long time. that stinks.
Forum: Coins June 27th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 44
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Barack HUSSEIN Obama - Bad for America

"PC" wrote in message
Four more wars! Four more wars! Four more wars!

Four more dollars a barrel!
Four more homeless...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 08, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Baseball question

"Sue H" wrote in message
Wow; that sounds counter intuitive

I was wrong. A near mint Babe Ruth single signed sold for about...
Forum: Autographs June 26th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By Arnold Quarry
July 11th & 12th - HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

"Sue H" wrote in message
Wow; we always thought Tori would be as rich as Paris Hilton or
more... turns out she got left more...
Forum: Autographs June 26th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Baseball question

"Sue H" wrote in message
like a
Yankee Babe Ruth on a sweet spot verses a team signed ball; the team
ball would be worth...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 08:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Baseball question

single-signed on the sweetspot....one player per ball

"Sue H" wrote in message
I was wondering about what would ruin a value of...
Forum: Coins June 24th 08, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Abandoned change adds up for TSA (Transportation Security Administration)

They already have these in about 30 US airports. So much for our 4th
Amendment rights. Sounds like they get to look at pornography for free at
work. No need for magazines. And what about the...
Forum: Coins June 24th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Is this the beginning of the end?!...

"gogu" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250252596225#description

I heard only...
Forum: Coins June 24th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By Arnold Quarry
dont ignore this make fast money!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote in message We often hear
the expression "convicted felons" and I've been wondering for
the longest time what other kinds there are.

Felons that...
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 08, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Advise on hotels in San Diego for the Con???

Is Stan Lee going to be there? What other well known celebrities?

"Craig" wrote in message
Anyone know...
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 08, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Friend sent me this; thought it's of interest

The entire article is just meaningless propaganda. I especially liked the
part about how a buyer in the past could get away with getting a refund and
also keeping the merchandise by sending back a...
Forum: Coins June 17th 08, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By Arnold Quarry
New Moderated coin message board

But moderated boards are censored and so we won't be posting there.

"Helen Wallace" wrote in message
For those who...
Forum: Coins June 16th 08, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Cindi LaFontaine" wrote in message
So you'd rather let Molsems go to hell while you remain in there country?

There is no hell. Only a place made...
Forum: Autographs June 15th 08, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Autographs Real or Fake ??

i got tiger woods three times at the u.s. open this week. so he does
sign.
mike

Yeah right, and you probably got Gandhi to sign from beyond the grave this
week too huh?
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote in message You're
kidding right? The bible says the earth is flat.
Where does it say that?

The ancient Israelites who authored the Bible...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote in message You're
kidding right? The bible says the earth is flat.
Where does it say that?

Here the author of Daniel writes of a dream of...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"antoine gelat" wrote in message
Religion is the root of all evil. Millions have died because of it. It
is time for...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote in message Meanwhile the
Scripture exhorts him to "preach the
Gospel to every creature (not make diciples [sic] - see Mark 16:15)."
Talk
about...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"Jim Higgins" wrote in message Psalm 14:1

A man curses and blasphemes while disputing with another man. Moses asks God
what to do about it. God says that the whole...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 06:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

"RF" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 3:53 pm, Jim Higgins wrote:
You believe a...
Forum: Coins June 14th 08, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 194
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Bible coin -- Marine removed from duty over Bible coin reports

You are speaking with someone who takes the Bible literally.

You're kidding right? The bible says the earth is flat.
Forum: Autographs June 13th 08, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 30
Posted By Arnold Quarry
FOR COLLECTORS, OVER 10,000 PHOTOS FOR SALE

"PlanetPhoto" wrote in message
On Jun 12, 4:07 pm, barefoot wrote: i'm not
interested...
Forum: Coins June 13th 08, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Arnold Quarry
Coins on ebay/Small collection

It should go without saying that bidders expect to receive the coin
pictured. No exceptions.

It's a waste of time trying to explain...
Forum: Coins June 13th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Arnold Quarry
FA: Coins on ebay/Small collection

"Brad Darnell" wrote in message news:uI6dnU-
Collecting or selling coins will not be for me in the future, whats the fun
in this!

Hey, we can't help it if you're too...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30