Adding bluetooth to Rock-Ola 454? by Eric Hoffman
Just found this group. I am a complete novice on all things jukebox related. I recently picked up a Rock-Ola 454 jukebox from a friend. With some large amounts of WD-40, I was able to get everything spinning. The selector is hit or miss and the music comes out warbly as I believe it needs a...
Today 01:40 AM
by Eric Hoffman Go to last post
0 1 Juke Boxes
1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1 by [email protected]
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas lights; If one is out does that break the circuit causing all of them not to light-up? V/R, Scotty
Yesterday 10:15 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
5 61 Juke Boxes