Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 1.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins August 9th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By TheDimeMan
Does anyone remember Bob Clarke - Author 1970s

He wrote for the Numismatic News a weekly column way back in 1970's

Read a letter to the Editor published in NumiNews last...
Forum: Paper Money August 1st 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Hollywood Show set for Sunday Aug 5, 2007

The Gold Coast Coin Club of Hollywood Florida will hold it's Monthly Coin &
Collectables Show at DAVID PARK CENTER 33 Ct. & Hollywood Blvd.
10AM-3PM 50 Dealers, free admission, free parking, free...
Forum: Coins August 1st 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Show-Sunday Aug 5, 2007

The Gold Coast Coin Club of Hollywood Florida will hold it's Monthly Coin &
Collectables Show at DAVID PARK CENTER 33 Ct. & Hollywood Blvd.
10AM-3PM 50 Dealers, free admission, free parking, free...
Forum: Coins July 21st 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Medal needs Hebrew ifentification

Please see rec.binaries.pictures.numismatic group for a scan of a Hebrew
medal date (I am told) 1956.

Can any one identify the medal

Thanks for looking

TheDimeMan

www.dewardt.net
Forum: Coins July 12th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Fort Lauderdale Coin Club - Show Sunday July 15th 2007 10AM

Join our 50 dealer Coin & Stamp Show this Sunday July 15th 2007 10AM-3PM

I-95 to Sunrise Blvd - East to 1350 Sunrise Blvd - ART SERVE LIBRARY

Map and details www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com

After the...
Forum: Paper Money June 16th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Coin & Paper Money Show -Sunday June 17 - 2007

Fort Lauderdale Coin Club will have their monthly show Sunday

Join us at the very active South Florida Coin & Stamp Show - ART SERVE 1350
SUNRISE BLVD, EAST of I-95. 10 AM - 3 PM 70 Dealers
Free...
Forum: Coins June 16th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
FORT LAUDERDALE SHOW-SUNDAY June 17-2007

Join us at the very active South Florida Coin & Stamp Show - ART SERVE 1350
SUNRISE BLVD, EAST of I-95. 10 AM - 3 PM 70 Dealers Free Admission -
Children Welcome.

More info ...
Forum: Coins June 10th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Fort Lauderdale Coin Club June 07 Newsletter in pdf

www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com/06jun07newsletter.pdf

Their wedmaster TheDimeMan
Forum: Paper Money May 22nd 07, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Fort Lauderdale Coin Club - See new pictures

New set of picnic pictures have just been put up on their new site.

http://www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com/Picnic%20Fotos.html

If you are ever in the area of South Florida, we have 4 club meetings...
Forum: Coins May 22nd 07, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Fort Lauderdale Coin Club has April Picnic - see foto's

New set of picnic pictures have just been put up on their new site.

http://www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com/Picnic%20Fotos.html

If you are ever in the area of South Florida, we have 4 club meetings...
Forum: Coins April 28th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan
Iraqi medal for additional info

http://www.dewardt.net/iraq.html

Need info

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins April 6th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Gold Coast Coin Club has a new web site

See the Show N Tell page

http://www.goldcoastcoinclub.com/show_n_tell/showandtell.html

TheDimeMan
Forum: Paper Money March 17th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Ft Lauderdale Coin Club Show - Sunday March 18th 2007

For info and directions - See their new website

www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com

TheDimeMan,webmaster
Forum: Coins March 17th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
FtLauderdale Coin Club Show Sunday March 18th, 2007

For full info and directions - See their new website

www.ftlauderdalecoinclub.com

TheDimeMan,webmaster
Forum: Coins March 4th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Coin Show - Hollywood Mar 4th 10AM

The Hollywood Coin Club has a new web site with Show directions and dates

www.goldcoastcoinclub.com

Check out the site and see pictures from the last two meetings.

On the picture page see link for...
Forum: Coins January 20th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Show-FtLauderdale Sunday Jan 21st

All collectors invited to the Ft Lauderdale Coin and Stamp Show - Sunday
January 21st 2007 10am - 3 pm at the ART SERVE - 1350 Sunrise Blvd
Take I-95 to Sunrise Blvd, East to Holiday Park - 60...
Forum: Coins December 2nd 06, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
Thanksgiving medal posted on alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic

Please look and identify
alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins November 21st 06, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Coin Collectors please take a look

Please take a look at the new Yahoo Group for SouthFloridaCoinClubs

and read messages of club and show activity

Please feel free to join the group to get the messages via email

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins November 21st 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Coin collectors please sign up for new group

Gold Coast Coin Club Hollywood

Fort Lauderdale Coin Club

Palm Beach Coin Club

TheDimeMan
Forum: Coins August 14th 06, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By TheDimeMan
Story-Fake Chinese cash

http://www.geocities.com/dewardt/dewardt.html

TheDimeMan
Forum: Paper Money August 5th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Show Sunday 8/6/06 Several dealers have Paper Money

Gold Coast Coin Club has their monthly show at David Park Center I-95 to
Hollywood Blvd, West 2 lights to Park Road, Police Station on your left,
Wachovia Bank on right, BIG YELLOW BUILDING west of...
Forum: Coins August 5th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By TheDimeMan
South Florida Coin Show - Hollywood - Sunday 8/6/06