Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 1.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: snothead
Forum: Autographs November 21st 07, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By snothead
Chris Cornell & Sammy Hagar

Ya, Sammy signed while on stage, first time I had ever seen him do
that. It was in a smaller venue, so the crowd was really close to
him. I got busy with college football and with so few good...
Forum: Autographs November 21st 07, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By snothead
POCO ?

Has anyone ever worked the group POCO ?? Any stories ??

Thanks
snot
Forum: Autographs November 21st 07, 02:18 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By snothead
Chris Cornell & Sammy Hagar

I didn't get a chance to work Chris Cornell last week like I had
hoped, I got busy watching college football. I did make it to the
Sammy Hagar concert and he signed off and on from the stage, I...
Forum: Autographs November 21st 07, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 75
Posted By snothead
JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

This is honestly better than watching the 3 Stooges !!! Barefoot
swings a ladder hits Sue in the back while Gummby gets a bucket of
paint dumped on his head !!!

snot
Forum: Autographs November 20th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 75
Posted By snothead
JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

Hopefully this can turn into another war of words, I was getting tired
of people staying on topic and talking about autographs !!

snot
Forum: Autographs November 13th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Chris Cornell ??

Sweet ! Thanks for all the info., I will let you know how it goes.

snot
Forum: Autographs November 13th 07, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Chris Cornell ??

Has anyone gotten Chris Cornell in-person recently ? Any stories or
tips ?

Thanks !
snot
Forum: Autographs November 9th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Glenn Danzig ?

I have NO problems with someone not signing a bootleg, but he
signed NO cd's claiming everything was a bootleg, even the one I got
years ago at Best Buy. I just think he's feed up with the...
Forum: Autographs November 9th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Glenn Danzig ?

After show his manager took stuff on the bus to be signed, he
refused to sign all cds because they were bootlegs, signed no
drumheads as he doesn't play drums, only thing I actually saw signed
were...
Forum: Autographs November 6th 07, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By snothead
Got Rob Zombie

Got Rob Zombie and John 5 a few days ago, it was on an off day
from the Ozzy tour. They both signed a couple each, they were both
rushed and I did not get a photo opp.

snot
Forum: Autographs October 28th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Got Van Halen

I got Van Halen a few days ago when they flew out of town, David Lee
Roth refused to sign, but both Alex and Eddie did one each. First
time I had gotten Eddie, I got Alex a few years ago..

snot
Forum: Autographs October 28th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
Glenn Danzig ?

Has anyone ever gotten Glenn Danzig in-person before ?? Any stories
or tips ??

snot
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By snothead
Martin Short

Got Martin Short yesterday in-person, I to beg for the graph but he
was good about taking the photo opp.

snot
Forum: Autographs October 7th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By snothead
NASCAR

No we had passes for Kansas Speedway, yes we also got Jimmie Johnson,
Carl Edwards, Mark Martin, Truex, Ryan Newman, just about everyone I
can think of.. I got the opp with Gordon and Dale Jr. last...
Forum: Autographs October 5th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By snothead
NASCAR

Got my hot passes for the NASCAR race and spent Friday and Saturday in
the pits. I actually saw Tony Stewart sign an autograph, but he gave
the guy grief.. I got Dale Jr. and Gordon several times...
Forum: Autographs August 23rd 07, 03:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By snothead
NASCAR Juan Pablo Montoya ?

Has anyone gotten Juan Pablo in-person recently ? I have hot pit
passes again this year and not sure what to expect from this guy..

Thanks !
snot
Forum: Autographs August 13th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By snothead
Grand Funk Railroad ?

Has anyone gotten Grand Funk Raildorad recently ? I think the only
original member is Don Brewer. I see Bruce Kulick (KISS) is now with
them..

Thanks
snot
Forum: Autographs August 13th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By snothead
Event... question

Sue, I have never gotten LL but have always heard good things about
him signing. I went for Lou Gossett a couple of years ago and he
refused to sign, but I think I got the photo opp.

snot
Forum: Autographs July 12th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By snothead
Dennis DeYoung and Eddie Money

Actually Dennis is very cool about signing stuff the other guys have
already inked
Forum: Autographs July 12th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By snothead
Dennis DeYoung and Eddie Money

Sue, I got Eddie at an airport a few months ago and he was great,
signed everything put in front of him and took photos with anyone who
asked, a few months before that he did a sit down signing at...
Forum: Autographs June 27th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By snothead
Carlos Mencia ?

Anyone ever get Carlos Mencia in-person before ? Any stories or
tips ?

Thanks
snot
Forum: Autographs April 23rd 07, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By snothead
ISO: address for Journey's Steve Perry

Sue, I got Steve Perry in a small town just couple of years ago, his
girl friend was in town for a lecture about a movie she just
produced. He signed at least 3 albums and a guitar for me, I...
Forum: Autographs March 28th 07, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By snothead
In Person Successes

Craig, nice job ! Linda and Joan were in town a few months ago, it
was freezing cold and they signed each night for those who waited,
what a class act. I was lucky as well, I got photos with both...
Forum: Autographs February 14th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 3
Posted By snothead
In Person Successes and "Failure"

Craig, I was hoping to hear you got Jamie Foxx, I'll give him a try in
a couple of weeks and let you know. I have a badlands LP I need Eric
Singer to sign, he always seems to be out with KISS when...
Forum: Autographs February 9th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By snothead
Buzz Aldrin Help wanted

I'm 90% sure the one on the right side is an autopen, I have a book
"Relics of the Space Race", has lots of great autopens examples.

snot
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45