Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zoom
Forum: Autographs March 18th 09, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 0
Posted By Zoom
Looking for tax table...

"zoom" wrote in message

"Sue H" wrote in message
This is way...
Forum: Autographs March 5th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Zoom
Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

"pe2" wrote in message
Good One Mr. Black! :)

yeah he nailed that one
what a genius !!!
Forum: Autographs March 5th 09, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Zoom
Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

"Sue H" wrote in message
And he waits in silence; his tongue ready to wag at the drop of his
hat; he'd waited so long for...
Forum: Autographs March 2nd 09, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 15
Posted By Zoom
Wondering how much my autographs are worth?? HELP!

wrote in message
Hi Gang! Im heavily into collecting of recent. Now i want to sell a
few....
Forum: Autographs February 13th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By Zoom
lists of different areas of collecting

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ignore the troll. I got an email from G again. I better not receive
another.

that was sent...
Forum: Autographs February 13th 09, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By Zoom
lists of different areas of collecting

"Sue H" wrote in message
Nope; you were trying to be sarcastic, but the reality is there's
nothing wrong with collecting that...
Forum: Autographs February 12th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By Zoom
lists of different areas of collecting

"Sue H" wrote in message
I was hoping people would add to this. I am contemplating a new area
of collecting or two (I am bored...
Forum: Autographs February 12th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 26
Posted By Zoom
lists of different areas of collecting

"Sue H" wrote in message
World record holders would be ok.
Little People is the appropriate term and I've a large collection...
Forum: Autographs February 12th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Zoom
mail delivery

"Sue H" wrote in message
PS they talked about Tuesday as well.

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:57:59 -0800 (PST), Lord Vader III
Forum: Autographs February 12th 09, 12:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By Zoom
Looking for help

"Sue H" wrote in message
I would love to know if anyone knows a site that lists CURRENT well
known archaeologists. Any help...
Forum: Autographs February 7th 09, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Zoom
OBama here; anyone go?

"Sue H" wrote in message
I really feel that there's nobody who'll ever get his sig in the mail.
I watch CNN daily. His...
Forum: Autographs February 1st 09, 12:46 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Zoom
Lynyrd Skynyrd's Billy Powell Dead at 56

wrote in message
zoom--why are you such an ahole. show some respect. someone passed
away. i...
Forum: Autographs January 31st 09, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By Zoom
Lynyrd Skynyrd's Billy Powell Dead at 56

"Sue H" wrote in message
:(

Buddy Holly too ;(
Forum: Autographs January 30th 09, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Zoom
Belated Death Notice...I I

wrote in message
Frawley was one of the grouchiest *******s that ever lived. If you
approached...
Forum: Autographs January 29th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By Zoom
mail delivery

"Sue H" wrote in message
Mail delivery will be cut they say either on Tuesdays or Saturdays....
so for us mail junkies,...
Forum: Autographs January 28th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 1
Posted By Zoom
Aneta Corsaut

"filmgems" wrote in message

Looking for an Aneta Corsaut (Andy Griffith Show) sig. Prefer on card/
album...
Forum: Autographs January 28th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Zoom
Belated Death Notice...I I

wrote in message
You are a true idiot! Thanks for bringing your "special" joy to the
group. Your...
Forum: Autographs January 27th 09, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By Zoom
Belated Death Notice...I I

William Clement Frawley (February 26, 1887 - March 3, 1966) was an American
stage entertainer, screen and television actor. Although Frawley acted in
over 100 films, he achieved his greatest fame...
Forum: Autographs January 24th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By Zoom
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

"Sue H" wrote in message
wORD COUNT..... YOU 100X MORE THAN ME. 'NOUGH SAID.

sure i can't type,i'm honest about that
but...
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 09, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By Zoom
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

"Sue H" wrote in message
And you shouldn't write anymore till you learn English.

You shouldn't even write...
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 09, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By Zoom
RIP Bob May - Lost In Space

"Sue H" wrote in message
Yawn.

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:03:20 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

"Sue H"...
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 09, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By Zoom
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

"Sue H" wrote in message
God, talk about boring! Look in the mirror (well I know you can't see
your reflections, so...
Forum: Autographs January 21st 09, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By Zoom
RIP Bob May - Lost In Space

"Sue H" wrote in message
Nobody cares about your opinion. Second, you... vast knowledge?
LOL....

Whoa...my opinion does...
Forum: Autographs January 21st 09, 10:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By Zoom
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

"Sue H" wrote in message
School out?

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:42:59 -0800, "Zoom" wrote:

Or it just being...
Forum: Autographs January 21st 09, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 22
Posted By Zoom
Ebayers... good God.... ridiculous

"Lord Vader III" wrote in message