Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hp
Forum: Coins July 26th 13, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By hp
Mint News of the Month

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USMINT/bulletins/84f217
Forum: Coins December 3rd 12, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By hp
Where have all the collectors gone?

On 12/3/2012 3:33 PM, scotkamins wrote:
Hi Folks,

Last time I was here was several years ago. At that time dozens of
messages were posted here every day. Unless my newsfeed has gone
Forum: Coins September 10th 12, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By hp
18 Years and Counting

On 9/4/2012 4:56 AM, George wrote:
On 8/22/2012 8:06 PM, Jerry Dennis wrote:
Today we celebrate the 18th Anniversary of the birth of RCC. Happy
Birthday to us all.

Jerry
I really need...
Forum: Coins February 23rd 12, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By hp
I have a error question

On 2/10/2012 9:32 PM, hp wrote:
Dug out all the old tubes of Kennedy's I had tucked away in the safety
box with the idea it might be time to sell some of the 40% stuff.

One of the other coins...
Forum: Coins September 26th 11, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By hp
I think I need a tool

On 8/17/2011 5:19 PM, oly wrote:
On Aug 17, 2:21 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On 8/17/2011...
Forum: Coins September 8th 11, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By hp
well wipe the silly grin off my face

On 9/8/2011 4:06 PM, hp wrote:
the 1885 "O" looks very nice, I will consult my old Photograde and try
to determine condition

well, a cursory look with a hand lens seems to suggest the...
Forum: Coins September 8th 11, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By hp
well wipe the silly grin off my face

As usual, before we travel the byways and highways, and sometimes just
for local spending change, we stopped off at the local bank and picked
up some $1 coins, $2.oo bills, and this time they...
Forum: Coins August 17th 11, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By hp
I think I need a tool

On 8/17/2011 1:23 PM, mazorj wrote:

"hp" wrote in message
went to the local bank window yesterday and got a bunch of dollar
coins...
Forum: Coins August 17th 11, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By hp
I think I need a tool

went to the local bank window yesterday and got a bunch of dollar coins
(US) and gave em a quick look over, To my Surprise I pulled a proof SBA
and a Andrew Johnson that needs a much closer...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9