Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dacory93
Forum: Baseball February 12th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Dacory93
FS: ENTIRE ANDY PETTITTE COLLECTION

This is for an entire Andy Pettitte Collection EXCEPT the cards
listed
below. MANY 1/1's Check Beckett's to see the extensive collection
here. SERIOUS offers only please. AGAIN THESE ARE ONLY THE...
Forum: Baseball January 20th 09, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Dacory93
FS: ENTIRE ANDY PETTITTE COLLECTION

This is for an entire Andy Pettitte Collection except the cards listed
below. MANY 1/1's Check Beckett's to see the extensive collection
here. SERIOUS offers only please.

2008 Finest Refractors...
Forum: Baseball May 21st 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By Dacory93
2008 TOPPS MOMENTS & MILESTONES 1/1'S (4)

I have 4 for sale reasonable BO's

#85 Jim Thome 96
#94 Andruw Jones 128
#112 Michael Young 14
##114 Joe Mauer 42
Forum: Baseball April 2nd 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 13
Posted By Dacory93
BOY AREN'T WE SO LUCKY TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE 3 POST PER DAY RULE DOSEN'T APPLY TO THEM!!!!

"krs4b"
"Harry E. Marcado"

I am supposing Harry is going to give krs4b a lecture about this not
being a place to bring up the war although it isn't as...
Forum: Baseball April 1st 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 13
Posted By Dacory93
BOY AREN'T WE SO LUCKY TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE 3 POST PER DAY RULE DOSEN'T APPLY TO THEM!!!!

Sorry Harry I forgot this is just a forum to hear people bitch at each
other about how many posts they have. Sorry to have bothered you w/
the loss of my Mom, REAL problems in the world w/ children,...
Forum: Baseball March 29th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 13
Posted By Dacory93
BOY AREN'T WE SO LUCKY TO HAVE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THE 3 POST PER DAY RULE DOSEN'T APPLY TO THEM!!!!

On Mar 22, 7:47?am, "krs4b" wrote:
let's all start posting as many times a day as we want and make sure
that as soon as someone posts above us we just start re-posting - 7 -
14...
Forum: Baseball September 2nd 06, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 6
Posted By Dacory93
QUESTION--THERE USED TO BE POSTING RULES??

krs4b wrote:
are there still rules about how many posts per group per day ???
used to be 3 a day and the body of the post is where the items were to
be shown not the subject--just...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7