Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 1.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David Farmer
Forum: Coins November 22nd 09, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 25
Posted By David Farmer
The Million-Dollar Penny

I'm willing to bet it doesn't end up on a railroad track!
Forum: Coins November 11th 09, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By David Farmer
Is the distribution of the 2009 cents even?

My bank is conveniently located on my way home from work. Just as you as
you enjoy visiting your favorite dealer (friend), I enjoy visiting my (now)
friend the bank teller and enjoy getting the...
Forum: Coins November 11th 09, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 16
Posted By David Farmer
Is the distribution of the 2009 cents even?

1. have an account with a bank
2. find out who is the head teller and ask him or her to order coins for you
3. stop by on the day that their order arrives and ask if they were able to
get anything...
Forum: Coins October 28th 09, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By David Farmer
NEED TO KNOW

silver closed today at over $16 and Platinum closed at over $1300 an
oz..........I would happily give you $40!

Dave

"richie whoo" wrote in message...
Forum: Coins October 19th 09, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 24
Posted By David Farmer
Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set

Took me 2 (two) hours. Got to checkout 6 times, which was the charm. I
have DSL, although the mint was very, very slow, I blame AT&T for losing
packets.

I also had to keep resending the...
Forum: Coins October 15th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By David Farmer
Lincoln Coin and Chronicles Set

yes, it took about the same amount of time and I have DSL

Dave

"Paul" wrote in message
I got my order in for one set and recieved...
Forum: Coins October 12th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By David Farmer
Some more proposals for the circular file

"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message
This is my latest proposal. Only its not going to Congress. Its...
Forum: Coins August 15th 09, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By David Farmer
post your best roll pulls

I found a British "Round" pound in a roll of nickels.......

Dave

"Meerkat1" wrote in message
In article
Forum: Coins July 28th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By David Farmer
Christmas Swap

I'm in......

"Jump Master" wrote in message
Well, seems like a previous post indicated a...
Forum: Coins July 9th 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By David Farmer
Free 6 Month ANA Membership

THANKS!

"Frank Provasek" wrote in message
Dealer Julian Leidman has posted the following...
Forum: Coins May 9th 09, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By David Farmer
found in a roll of nickels

David Farmer wrote:
hi,

I found a "one pound" coin in a roll of nickels and was...
Forum: Coins May 9th 09, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By David Farmer
found in a roll of nickels

hi,

I found a "one pound" coin in a roll of nickels and was wondering if anybody
would identify it for me? Pictures posted in ABPN.

thanks,
Dave
Forum: Coins March 27th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By David Farmer
1972 Ike type 1, 2 and 3

"Scott Stevenson" wrote in message
: On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:11:10 -0400, "David Farmer"
: ...
Forum: Coins March 26th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By David Farmer
1972 Ike type 1, 2 and 3

hi,

I have been looking at pictures of the various type 1972 Eisenhower Dollars
and am having trouble seeing a difference. Is there something in particular
to look?

thanks,
Dave
Forum: Coins March 14th 09, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By David Farmer
So, Where are the Lincoln Rolls on usmint.gov?

"Ned" wrote in message
: In article
: "mazorj" ...
Forum: Coins March 9th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
UPS
Posted By David Farmer
UPS

When did UPS start shipping coins?
Forum: Coins March 8th 09, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By David Farmer
2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle - MS not proof

THANK YOU!

Dave

"Thomas N Mathberg" wrote in message
USPS. I have a PO Box.

dennis
Forum: Coins March 8th 09, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By David Farmer
2009 Ultra High Relief Double Eagle - MS not proof

who was the shipper (FedEx, USPS)?

"Thomas N Mathberg" wrote in message
I just recieved mine in the mail. I am...
Forum: Coins March 7th 09, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By David Farmer
US Mint

hi,

After only 2 months the US Mint finally shipped my order! They sent me an
e-mail with tracking numbers, but didn't say who the carrier was. In the
past I know they used FedEx, but when I...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By David Farmer
Slabbed Proof Set

That's not what happened with the 2006 Silver Anniversary Set!

"Aladdin Sane" wrote in message
The numbering is...
Forum: Coins January 3rd 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 20
Posted By David Farmer
Slabbed Proof Set

can you post a picture on ABPN or elsewhere and supply a link?

Dave

"Aladdin Sane" wrote in message
Forum: Coins November 13th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By David Farmer
what am I missing?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140280606548&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004
Forum: Coins November 9th 08, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By David Farmer
Helen Wallace Has Died

I would love to see some pictures!!!!

Dave

"Lorrie S." wrote in message
"MJKolodziej" The respect anyone shows in a given...
Forum: Coins October 9th 08, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By David Farmer
Pick the correct Penny

Pick the correct Penny

I cannot believe how many people did not choose
the correct one! Take a look, and see if you can choose the right penny. No
cheating; do not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79