Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace February 23rd 09, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
This Week on eBay

This is our regular email announcement of items offered for sale this
week at eBay.

This week we are offering some United States as well as Newfoundland
postal history. The largest section is Canada...
Forum: Marketplace January 21st 09, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
See What 99 Cents Buys This Week on eBay!

Everything starts this week at 99 cents:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZinternationalstamps
Forum: Marketplace December 5th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Western European Area

Hello Collectors - our latest upload to our web site includes hundreds
of mint and used sets from the Western European area, specifically the
issues of Austria, Belgium, and France. All are very fine...
Forum: Marketplace October 27th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FA: A Garage Full of Stamps and Covers!

Yes indeed, our next auction contains a single car garage full of
stamps and postal history. That's the space that would be required to
store them if they we piled end to end and stacked on top....
Forum: Marketplace September 25th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Only Three Days Left To Bid!

There's only three days left to bid in Sheffield's September 28th
auction. The sale is loaded with better collections and individual
stamps.
All lots, with current opening bids, are listed at the web...
Forum: Marketplace June 26th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Only Three Days Left To Bid!

There's only three day left to place your bids in our next public
stamp auction.
The sale is loaded with useful British Commonwealth material,
especially the issues of Australia and the Falkland...
Forum: Marketplace May 31st 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FA: Outstanding British Commonwealth and Canada

Our latest Public Stamp Auction is available at our web site. Sale 147
contains a wealth of material. Of particular note there is a nice
selection of worldwide material with EFO's, FSAT; better...
Forum: Marketplace September 13th 06, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Great Material at Public Auction

There's only a few days remaining to get your bids in
at Sheffield's September 17th auction. Each lot
accurately described with the opening bid...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8