Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K-Man
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 10, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By K-Man
Rowe AMI CD Juke Question

Thanks John - I appreciate your input. I really would prefer a
working/moving juke, as opposed to a giant i-pod :)

John Robertson wrote:
K-Man wrote:

I recently bought a Rowe AMI LaserStar...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 14th 10, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By K-Man
Rowe AMI CD Juke Question

I appreciate the reply. Cheers! :)

kreed wrote:

On May 14, 2:27 pm, K-Man wrote:

I recently bought a Rowe AMI LaserStar 100 A CD Juke. 1991 production
model. I've...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 14th 10, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By K-Man
Rowe AMI CD Juke Question

I recently bought a Rowe AMI LaserStar 100 A CD Juke. 1991 production
model. I've just been told that the laser is 'stuffed'. Are these
available new, somewheres?. Can someone...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 29th 10, 11:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By K-Man
WTB: Rowe AMI CD100 Jukebox Manual

Just bought the juke. Came with no manual. Is there such a thing?. Also
need a few parts to bring it back to nice shape. Can anyone recommend a
parts source?.

Thanks!....K

Auckland, NZ
Forum: Juke Boxes August 21st 09, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By K-Man
Where to buy new Wurlitzer 1015 CD Juke parts?..

Awesome!. Just the thing. Thanks John. I bought it sight unseem. The
owner says fully working but a little 'scratchy' cosmetically. Comes on
Monday.

Cheers :)

John Robertson wrote:
K-Man...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 21st 09, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By K-Man
Where to buy new Wurlitzer 1015 CD Juke parts?..

For a tidy up of an ex-rental. Anyone?.

Thanks :)
Forum: Juke Boxes July 18th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By K-Man
WTB: Remote Control For NSM Performer Grand 2000 CD Juke

Hey John

Will investigate.

Thanks! :)

John Robertson wrote:
K-Man wrote:

My one is falling apart :(
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 09, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes