1995 ROWE AMI MMCD-1 by [email protected]
All small bulbs around the number buttons does not work. My I ordered new bulbs and holders but I was wondering, if these are like Christmas lights; If one is out does that break the circuit causing all of them not to light-up? V/R, Scotty
Yesterday 07:28 PM
by John Robertson Go to last post
3 29 Juke Boxes