Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Guy
Forum: Paper Money November 20th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy
Genuine Ho Chi Minh 1,000,000 Denomination Hell Note for $2.00 Donation

Donate $2.00 I'll send you, postage paid, a genuine Ho Chi Minh
1,000,000 Denomination Hell Note.

Go to: http://members.cox.net/hellnote/ to make a donation and get your
genuine Hell Note now.

What...
Forum: Paper Money November 20th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy
Donate $2.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send

form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"
method="post" input name="cmd" value="_s-xclick"
type="hidden" input
src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but04.gif"
Forum: Paper Money November 18th 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy
Here's the answer to everyone's prayer.... money, to take with you.

Donate $2.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send
you, postage paid, a genuine Ho Chi Minh 1,000,000 Denomination Hell
Note.

Go to: http://members.cox.net/hellnote/ to make a...
Forum: Paper Money November 17th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy
Here's the answer to everyone's prayer.... money, to take with you.

Here's the answer to everyone's prayer.... money, to take with you.

Donate $1.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send
you, postage paid, a genuine Ho Chi Minh 1,000,000...
Forum: Paper Money November 17th 06, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By Guy
Here's the answer to everyone's prayer.... money, to take with you.

Here's the answer to everyone's prayer.... money, to take with you.

Donate $1.00 towards the down payment for my mobile home and I'll send
you, postage paid, a genuine Ho Chi Minh 1,000,000...
Forum: Paper Money November 17th 06, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money