Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: Autographs January 20th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
These Work... :)

On Jan 18, 8:59*pm, "Zoom" wrote:
Bert Blyleven * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *37 days to get back
*P.O. Box 2308
Fort Myers, FL 33902
USA
Forum: Autographs December 17th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Hank Aaron

On Dec 15, 9:55*pm, "Zoom" wrote:

Not anymore,but I got him,maybe the addy doesn't work not,
but it did !

I have no idea what you are attempting to say. But if you are...
Forum: Autographs December 14th 08, 02:59 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Hank Aaron

On Dec 13, 8:01*pm, "Zoom" wrote:
*c/o The Atlanta Braves
Turner Field
755 Hank Aaron Drive South West
Atlanta, GA 30315-1120
USA

Here is a success story !
This ain't...
Forum: Autographs August 22nd 08, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Ok What's your Most Valuable Autograph?

On Aug 22, 12:43*pm, Sue H wrote:
that beats me. I have thousands of graphs, but probably nothing over a
grand. *Actually, I've a few worth 200-600 I am guessing, but who
Forum: Autographs July 23rd 08, 02:02 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Blue Jays fans

just kidding.
Forum: Autographs June 23rd 08, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Award-winning comedian George Carlin dies

This news really surprised me. Very sad. Like his comedy or not , he
was a brilliant man. Just incredible with his use of the language.
A quick story. I sent him a letter for an autograph a while...
Forum: Autographs May 31st 08, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Comic powerhouse Harvey Korman dies at 81

Another sad loss !! He was the "Great Gazoo" on the Flintstones !!

pe2 wrote:
Yeah, I loved Harvey on the CB show. Tim Conway did his best in trying to
crack him up. Korman said he never knew...
Forum: Autographs May 30th 08, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
3 in a Row Again

On May 28, 8:49*am, chip1057 wrote:
We have had Dick Martin, Sydney Pollack, and now Earle Hagen (music
writer for "The Andy Griffth Show", and many others die this past
Forum: Autographs January 22nd 08, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Suzanne Pleshette and Allan Melvin- RIP

On Jan 21, 9:32*am, "pe2" wrote:
Don't forget allan melvin was on "The Andy Griffith Show" as well-played
many tough guy characters....Barney even whipped his butt on one
Forum: Autographs January 20th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
friend autographs?

On Jan 19, 2:11*pm, Sue H wrote:
Remember when you were a kid and got autographs in yearbooks etc? *I
have some great ones going back to 7th grade. *My coolest thing I
saved...
Forum: Autographs December 24th 07, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Question about hometown celebs

Sounds creepy to me.
wrote:
Have any of you ever written someone asking if it would be possible to
meet them sometime and maybe get a picture with them? I live near a
Forum: Autographs December 1st 07, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 75
Posted By [email protected]
JAMES SPENCE BUSTED!!!!

This has turned into a "who gets the last word" thread. I wonder who
it will be ?!
Forum: Autographs October 21st 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
JIM WEAVER ADDRESS LIST--BAD NEWS

On Oct 14, 12:51 am, wrote:
I just received an e-mail from Jim Weavers son informing me Jim Weaver
who printed the address list I was trying to get back up passed away
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13