typescripts by [email protected]
24) Bill Wesley Beal, Jr. (The agent?)] łBeyond the Snake Planet˛ Science Fiction Stories July, 1959 40 pages Six in addition to the one you have: "The Coffin Ship", 1/60 SCIENCE FICTION; "Crash Program", 12/58 FUTURE; "Disjecta Membra", 4/60 FUTURE; "The Enormous Diamond", 6/59 SUPER...
Today 02:28 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Books
Guy Maggay e-mail address by [email protected]
My ancient e-mail address for Guy Maggay no longer works, and I am reluctant to create a MicroSoft Mail account as apparently is needed to use the "contact" button on his web site. If you have a working address for him, I would appreciate having it posted here. Stan Fairchild
Yesterday 09:52 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1 General Discussion
FS: Seeburg SCD-1; whole or parts by [email protected]
If you still have this jukebox, I'd be interested in the PCD that controls the music sequenced lights. Thanks, Brian
Yesterday 05:26 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
1 11 Juke Boxes