Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: googler
Forum: Coins April 30th 13, 07:35 PM Posted to uk.rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay
Replies: 14
Posted By googler
Ebay have failed to remove undeserved negatives

On Apr 30, 6:49*am, "Terrance Davis" wrote:
I recently had an ebay member buy 2 separate items off of me, a common bun
head halfpence and a close to Uncirculated 1944 Canada...
Forum: Coins March 22nd 12, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By googler
Help this disabled man get back on ebay

On Mar 22, 6:37*am, (beekeep) wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:10:10 -0400, PeterD wrote:
On 3/21/2012 7:25 AM, beekeep wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2012...
Forum: Coins March 21st 12, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By googler
Help this disabled man get back on ebay

On Mar 21, 10:21*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article ,
says...

Forum: Coins March 19th 12, 02:37 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By googler
Help this disabled man get back on ebay

On Mar 16, 4:52*pm, oly wrote:
On Mar 16, 4:19*pm, ) wrote:

In article...
Forum: Coins March 19th 12, 12:08 AM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By googler
Help this disabled man get back on ebay

On Mar 18, 1:50*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article ,
says...

Forum: Baseball September 3rd 11, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 24
Posted By googler
Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

On Aug 31, 6:45*am, "Cardman887" wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no...
Forum: Paper Money May 31st 08, 09:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
Posted By googler
$1 bill - a fed up eBay seller's last auction

Anybody remember the guy a few years back who got a PowerSeller
Jacket, put it up for auction, and encouraged bidding of any amount,
withdrawing the bid, and posting what you intended to do...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 10th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
Replies: 10
Posted By googler
EBay fraudster gets ass kicked on Judge Judy

Remember the iron rule: every eBay decision is based on what makes
more money for them.

Simple here. If they banned someone making $450 a pop, the FVF fees
for that seller would evaporate. They were...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8