Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barbara
Forum: Dolls September 27th 09, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 2
Posted By Barbara
VINTAGE BARBIE DOLL FOR SALE.

dc wrote:
I am not 100% sure but believe she is called Bubble cut. Definitely an
early doll. She is in very good condition, small scratch on her bum. I
am a teddy bear collector so am not...
Forum: Dolls May 6th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 2
Posted By Barbara
1976 Olympic Barbie

Strutter wrote:
Anyone know the value of a 1976 Olympic Barbie that is still in the
box?

http://www.dolls4play.com/VintageList.html
The person running this doll site might be able to give you a...
Forum: Dolls March 15th 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 1
Posted By Barbara
Lissi Dolls

dale wrote:
I need a copy of several Lissi doll photos which show the head mark in the
lower left corner. Can you help. These dolls are in my mothers collection
and she can no longer identify...
Forum: Dolls March 12th 09, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
walmart and 50's barbies

Just visited Walmart the only store in our small town. I cant believe
the 50's Barbie dolls are so expensive 40$ .Don't get me wrong I loved
each one of them.But it is either get food for the...
Forum: Dolls February 16th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
Barbie pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mawphoto/sets/72157613839519753/show/
Forum: Dolls February 6th 09, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
Christmas Carol Barbie

I just purchased a Christmas Carol Barbie at the Walmart In Elizabeth
City,NC ,for $9.00
Barbara
Forum: Dolls February 1st 09, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
Barbie doll dress patterns-barbara

http://picasaweb.google.com/lorry24/MM44RobesPoupEs#

http://picasaweb.google.com/lorry24/MM69RobesPoupEs#

http://picasaweb.google.com/lorry24/MM79RobesPoupEs#

http://picasaweb.google.com/lorry24/MM...
Forum: Dolls May 3rd 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
where can I find this doll,not on a bid site

Barbie Fairytopia Elina Magic of the Rainbow Doll with out the DVd.

barbara
Forum: Dolls December 20th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 1
Posted By Barbara
A Ton Of Ethinic Dolls

Dear Christie,

If you sell them On ebay ,you might be able to sell them as a group or
single. You might find a collector that really wants them. Do you have a
doll store in your area that might know...
Forum: Dolls July 10th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.collecting.dolls
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara
Selling Barbies( Pink box barbies) still in box's

If you are looking for a special barbie still in her box,just email. I
will see if I have her for sale.
Barbara

Remove SPAMBLOCK from email address to...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10