Showing results 1 to 25 of 198
Search took 3.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Iagos Fool
Forum: Coins July 11th 08, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 70
Posted By Iagos Fool
Do you use dollar coins?

"shreadvector" wrote in message

I read that message as one of the most honest statements I've...
Forum: Coins July 11th 08, 08:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 70
Posted By Iagos Fool
Do you use dollar coins?

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message

"Paul Anderson" wrote in message
Forum: Coins July 11th 08, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Iagos Fool
Jeff Abbott's "Black Jack Point"

"Mike Marotta" wrote in message
My wife is big fan of murder mysteries -- Magna Cum Murder; Sister...
Forum: Coins July 10th 08, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 70
Posted By Iagos Fool
Do you use dollar coins?

"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in message
Voltronicus wrote:
There's been a lot of self-righteous hot air blown around in...
Forum: Coins July 1st 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 9
Posted By Iagos Fool
Gold Prices This Monday Morning

"oly" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 10:50 am, tony cooper wrote:
On Mon, 30...
Forum: Coins May 30th 08, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Iagos Fool
World's largest coin

"jeff" wrote in message
The 'COINS' on the Yap Island are much bigger and circulate.
This item while having a denomination, was never...
Forum: Coins May 29th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 27
Posted By Iagos Fool
World's largest coin

It is just under 268 troy pounds -- over 3200 troy ounces.

I'm going to go check my couch on the off chance that one fell out of
someone's pocket...

IF
Forum: Coins April 6th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 11
Posted By Iagos Fool
Hey, I might be getting a part time cashier job, and I had some questions

wrote in message
As a cashier, I want to use $2 bills and half dollars as needed in
change, so I...
Forum: Coins March 17th 08, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 31
Posted By Iagos Fool
Lincoln Five Dollar Bill

"Paul Ciszek" wrote in message

In article
,
sgt23 ...
Forum: Coins January 12th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Iagos Fool
Does anyone here have experience with NCS?

"Iagos Fool" wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 12th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Iagos Fool
Does anyone here have experience with NCS?

"note.boy" wrote in message

"Iagos Fool" wrote in message
Forum: Coins January 12th 08, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Iagos Fool
Does anyone here have experience with NCS?

I have a 1797 two pence that has been in my family for most of the last
century. It is in at least AU, but it has an ever so slightly hazy
appearance and a touch of verdigris around a couple of...
Forum: Coins January 4th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Iagos Fool
Someone set a trap for ebay bidiots.

"Bruce H (BoxTurtle)" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 11:12:47 -0800 (PST), coinsusa
Forum: Coins January 4th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
NNC
Posted By Iagos Fool
NNC

"Bland Allison" wrote in message

NNC, like many others, is essentially meaningless. Look at the pictures
and...
Forum: Coins January 4th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Iagos Fool
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"shreadvector" wrote in message

The Where's George folks have a "Top Toms" club and loads...
Forum: Paper Money January 4th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 15
Posted By Iagos Fool
Twos? I don't want no stinking twos. (worthless read)

"shreadvector" wrote in message

The Where's George folks have a "Top Toms" club and loads...
Forum: Coins January 4th 08, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By Iagos Fool
silver coins in whitman books?

"yawnmoth" wrote in message
I have a fairly complete set of a certain silver coin and was thinking
Forum: Coins December 2nd 07, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Iagos Fool
Bank Deposit

wrote in message
In article , "Iagos Fool"
Forum: Coins December 2nd 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Iagos Fool
Bank Deposit

I was at the bank earlier today and while I was talking to one teller,
another teller who was working the drive in window received a deposit of
about 20 silver dollars among other things. ...
Forum: Coins December 2nd 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By Iagos Fool
I have a 1964 Proof Quarter...

"The Young One" wrote in message
I have a 1964 Proof Quarter that i purchased from a local shop and i
Forum: Coins November 18th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By Iagos Fool
Heavily frosted Morgan dollar

"don't look" don't wrote in message
Hey all,
I just puchased a heavily frosted 1879-s Morgan.Devices are...
Forum: Coins November 6th 07, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Iagos Fool
Roll Search

I searched through about $50 in cents last night. Highlights include:

- $25+ in 2007-D cents
- A teacup mostly full of mixed wheat cents and s-mint memorial cents
- About a dozen canadian cents,...
Forum: Coins October 27th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 18
Posted By Iagos Fool
Hi grade with low eye-appeal

"RF" wrote in message
Here's a Canadian dollar graded MS66 by ultra-conservative ICCS
(almost unheard of for...
Forum: Coins October 11th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By Iagos Fool
Someone recently asked...

"Ira" wrote in message

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
if damaged coins can get into top-tier slabs. Check out the...
Forum: Coins September 8th 07, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By Iagos Fool
New $$$ Note Question

"heremon" wrote in message
Hi. While walking yesterday I came upon four fragments of a hundred-
dollar note....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 198